Permitted uses for downloads are:
• Reporting in the media, so long as those reports are legitimate and legal in their country of publication.
• Private study.
• Non-published research.
• To assist third parties engaged by the Company in fulfilling company requirements.
1. You may use the Inner Mettle content only as it is provided by Inner Mettle at innermettle.com/pages/press. You shall not modify or alter the Inner Mettle Content in any way. The Inner Mettle Press release Content can be reworded for the publication of news and articles in the media, as long as the original meaning is maintained.
2. Inner Mettle Content is the exclusive property of Inner Mettle. You hereby acknowledge and agree that Inner Mettle owns all right, title and interest in the Inner Mettle Content, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, service mark, trade dress, and other applicable worldwide intellectual property rights. You further agree not to contest the validity of Inner Mettle’s rights in the Inner Mettle Content.
3. You acknowledge that the Inner Mettle Content is being provided to You on an “AS IS” basis without any representation or warranty of any kind.
4. You shall not use the Inner Mettle Content in connection with any activity that is libellous, defamatory, obscene, disparages Inner Mettle or its products or services (as determined solely by Inner Mettle), that in any way infringes the intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity, or is otherwise unlawful. You will indemnify and hold Inner Mettle harmless against any and all claims, actions, or demands relating to Your use of the Inner Mettle Content.
5. YOU MUST NOT modify, sub-license, sell, lend, rent, distribute or make available any logos or images or use any Content for any commercial purpose.
August 2020 Inner Mettle addresses microbial threats with new IM ViroBac Fabric
Inner Mettle (IM), an innovator in the field of materials serving the sustainability and well-being of the environment and humanity, is launching its latest product - IM ViroBac fabric, proven to reduce microbial threats on touch within 30 minutes.